Classter is a robust single-platform school management solution offering a holistic approach in education. Fully integrated with Office 365 and Moodle this end-to-end system can be used by any school, from K-12 to colleges and universities, to cover your entire school management needs.
Classter has been successfully implemented to diverse educational institutions since 2009. Our solution offers a wide range of features that gives any school the power to manage their academic, finance, transportation and library operations with measurable results and to build updated communications with controlled access to teachers, students and parents.
Accessible via web or mobile, Classter incorporates best practices into processes and into any school’s culture.
Classter is a service provided by Vertitech a software development company financially backed by Odyssey Venture Partners and Jeremie fund. Check our web site here for information about Vertitech group of companies, customers and case studies.
Our company’s strategic objective is to develop vertical and industry wide (sectoral) software suitable for specific market segments, especially in the educational industry. Vertitech has committed to be an innovative solution provider for the global educational market and to become one of the world’s leading providers in integrated school management systems.
To meet our vision, it is critical for us to ensure high perceived value and deliver the best customer experience. Our customers are the heart of our business strategy and we are fully dedicated to their success.
- Innovation: Pursue new ideas that will change the world of education.
- Commitment: Committed to deliver value to our customers.
- Excellence: Evolve our products based on direct customer feedback.
- Dependable & Reliable: Offer end-to-end solutions, not only software, and provide support to our clients and their customers.
- Agility: Provide high quality solutions at the best possible price.
- Community: Be a positive influence to our community, inside and outside the education club.
- Empowerment: Empower and inspire our valued internal customers: our employees.
- Value: Provide value to our shareholders via a rapid global expansion and profitable business implementation.