Classter and its products (portal.classter.com and Classter App for Teachers for iOS and Android Softwares) is currently in its BETA version and undergoing BETA testings. You understand and agree that the Beta Version may still contain software bugs, suffer disruptions and not operate as intended or designated. Your use of the Beta Version at this stage signifies your understanding of and agreement to participate in the Version's BETA testing. By showing your consent to this terms and conditions you agreed to be bound by this Agreement.
Services & Modifications
- [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] by Classter reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without advance notice.
- [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] reserves the right to interrupt, cancel, or reschedule any school or class creation, registrations, courses and their content.
- Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms and changes to courses content and assessments. Any changes to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Terms and all of the changes.
- We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services. By submitting any of the above, you grant us the right to use that feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own use of [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] and for your registered User postings which include all content submitted, posted, published or distributed on [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] by you or other users, including but not limited to all forum posts, notes, questions, comments, file & video uploads.
- As a condition of your use of [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] services, you will not use the program in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] server or the network(s) connected to any [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] server or to interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You agree that you will use the Site in compliance with these Terms, the Honor Code and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws, any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence, and all Greek export control laws.
- Please, because of the fact that learners under the 13 years old age use [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com], Classter does not allow content that is inappropriate for these younger learners.
- Is not allowed anything that spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional content. Do not intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Website or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including without limitation by participation in any denial-of-service type attacks or by uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code. Is not allowed to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of the Website (including, but not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures); There is no allowance to use our Services to distribute malware. Also you are not allowed to try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, or mail-bombing.
- Is not allowed to post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content or other content; that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Is not allowed to defame, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of the Website, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent;
- Nothing is allowed that contains threats or organizes acts of violence. Classter does not allow content that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
- When you create your [demoportal.classter.com] account you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
- You understand and agree that your use, access, download, or otherwise obtaining of content, website materials, software, or data through the website and the portal, is at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system) or loss of data that results therefrom. You may use content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain by Classter a written permission for different usage. Due to the fact that Classter provides software Services which are downloaded to your devices, you agree that we may automatically update this software, and that these Terms will apply to such updates.
Classter Detailed Honor Code Pledge & Prohibited Conduct
By enrolling in a school or class, you AGREE that:
- You Will maintain only one user account and not share the use of your username and/or password, do not let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk. You Not allowed to impersonate any person or entity, or access others account without permission, or perform any other deceitful activity. You will Not attempt to access any other user's account. You agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. Is not allowed anything that violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, computer systems or networks connected to any [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information stored on the Site, its servers or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com].
- Is not allowed to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Any loss of profits or revenues is not permitted, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
- You Will complete all mid-terms and final exams with your own work and will Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve your results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- You are not allowed to use [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] by Classter for any commercial use or purpose unless you are permitted so.
- Is not allowed to Use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties. Is not allowed anything that contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
Any use or access of [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] User under the age of 13 is prohibited, and certain courses may have additional requirements and/or restrictions. Any Child User, may not register an account for [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] without consent and approval from legal parent or guardian. In case of doing so through certain educational organizations or, in certain cases by Educators & Schools that have entered into a relationship directly with [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] the legal parent and/or guardian has consented to use of [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com]. A Child User that begins the registration process without a Parent, Teacher or School User may have the registration process restricted until a Parent, Teacher or School User approves or assumes responsibility for the Child User account. Additionally, a Child User may use the Website [classter.com] for so long as Classter reasonably believes that such access has been consented to by the Child User’s parent or guardian. Teachers and schools have the full responsibility to register their students at demo.classter.com and provide them with a unique username and password.
If you are at least 18 years of age and you are the legal parent or guardian of a child that seeks to register as a Child User of [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] you may ask the educational institution or the teacher to provide you with a parent account on [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com].
As a Parent User, you may access and manage Child User information only for your own child (ren) or child (ren) for whom you are a legal guardian. If you are provided with an account at demo.classter.com, you represent and warrant that you are such child user legal parent or guardian and you agree to be bound by the terms including without limitation being liable for all use of [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] by the Child User.
Classter reserves all rights to take legal actions against anyone who misrepresents personal information or is otherwise untruthful about their identity. Classter cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information submitted by any user and Classter is not obligated to verify the identity of any user, including any user’s claim to be a parent user, or to verify that a parent identified by the admin (educational institution or teacher). A Parent User account, may be terminated by Classter at any time and without warning for any failure to abide by these Terms.
Classter may make available certain features and tools that permit certain Users (such as, representatives of school districts, schools, teachers, and other educators) to work with students and other Users through [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] in order to create students’ profiles and provide such students and other Users with tutorial, administrative, educational and other education-related services, and to review and evaluate educational achievement and progress of such students.
If you are an educator, you must sign up and select a user name and a password at portal.classter.com. use registration process when registering accounts on demoportal.classter.com for one or more of your students.
If you are an educator and you register an account for a Child User, you represent and warrant that you have received express consent from Child User’s parent or legal guardian for you to register the Child User for [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] and for you to provide to Classter the information in connection with the registration of such Child User. Furthermore, you agree to be bound by these terms on behalf of such Child User, including without limitation being liable for all use of [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] by the Child User, for so long as the Child User is not otherwise associated with or assumed by a valid Teacher Account. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Classter against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) your violation of any provision, representation or warranty this Section (b) the use of the Website by the Child User; (c) your failure to obtain sufficient parental or legal guardian consent; (d) your registration of the Child User, or (e) any other action related to the Child User.
If user is an admin (district, educational institution or teacher) has to sign up for an account, and select a user name and a password at portal.classter.com. You promise to provide Classter with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about the user. You can't select for your school or class ID a name that you don't have the rights to use or another person's or institution’s name with the intent to impersonate that person or institution, nor can you select a Classter Subdomain name that you don't have the right to use. In certain situations, your Classter ID may be selected for you by your school or district; the same rules apply to them when they select a Classter User ID for you. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
If you are a school, district, or teacher, you create your company or companies (schools or classes). Then you register your students and Classter generates a unique access code for each of your students to use with access to their profile and the classes they are assigned at.
You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. If you're agreeing to these Terms on behalf of an organization or entity (for example, if you're an administrator agreeing to these Terms on behalf of your district), you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to these Terms on that organization or entity's behalf and bind them to these Terms.
You promise to only use the Services for your personal, internal, non-commercial, educational use, and only in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you. If your use of the Services is prohibited by applicable laws, then you aren't authorized to use the Services. We can't and won't be responsible for you using the Services in a way that breaks the law.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Classter against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) your violation of any provision, representation or warranty this Section (b) the use of the Website by the Child User; (c) your failure to obtain sufficient parental or legal guardian consent; (d) your registration of the Child User, or (e) any other action related to the Child User.
Classter respects your privacy
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide email contact information to subscribe, send feedback to [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com], or respond to a survey. If you voluntarily provide your email address or other contact information, we might also use it to inform you of changes to [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com], to survey you about your use or opinion of [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com], or to ask for your support. At your request, we will remove your contact information from our files.
- We protect your personally identifiable information so not to be available to anyone outside the application, or its service providers (who use the information only for authorized  purposes) unless we are legally required to do so.
- We also use "cookies" to improve your [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] web experience and to collect anonymous information about how you use the program.
- When we report information about [classter.com and demoportal.classter.com] access, use, and impact, we report aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. Occasionally, we report quoted feedback from users. We do not attribute feedback to specific individuals unless we obtain permission to use that person's name along with the feedback.
Classter does care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of our User’s account and related information, Classter cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please make sure to notify us immediately in case of any unauthorized use of your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classter offers paid Services for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Euro’s. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and Classter reserves the right to change any fees at any time. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services.
Termination by Classter
Classter, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate any account or part of it. Furthermore, we may discontinue providing access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account you may have, and you agree that Classter will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
Termination by You
Your only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with (i) the Website, (ii) any term of these Terms of Service, (iii) Guidelines, (iv) any policy or practice of Classter in operating the Website, or (v) any content or information transmitted through the Website, is to terminate the Terms and your account. You may terminate the Terms at any time by deleting your login account with the Website and discontinuing use of any and all parts of the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Classter, its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners, the Classter Participants, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, faculty, students, fellows, governing board members, agents and employees from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, (actual and consequential), and expenses (including legal fees and expenses, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees), arising out of any use or misuse of the Website, any violation of the Terms, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made herein, whether by You or by any Child User associated with you if you are a Parent User or Educator. Classter reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Classter, and you agree to cooperate with Classter’s defense of these claims.
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimers/ No warranties
[classter.com and demoportal.classter.com], and all data, information, software, website materials, content, user content, reference sites, services, or applications made available in conjunction with or through the website.
According to applicable law, Classter disclaim any and all warranties and conditions, whether statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Classter or through the website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Classter further disclaim any and all liability related to your access or use of the services or any related content. You acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the services or such content is at your own risk.
Classter, and its suppliers, licensors, and affiliates, do not warrant that the website or any data, user content, functions, or any other information offered on or through the website and its applications will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components, and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.
Revisions to the Terms
Classter reserve the right to revise the Terms at any time. Any revisions to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting by our software company with the responsibility to notify you about any changes that may occur. In all cases, your continued use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of the revised Terms.