We’re happy to announce that Classter has launched its brand-new mobile application for Android and iOS devices!
Students, parents and teachers can stay in the loop with what’s going on in the educational organization, communicate with each other and be updated about upcoming academic deadlines. The mobile app gives users the flexibility to receive notifications from their institution without sign-in to their web portal, making it even easier to stay on track with the academic calendar.
How does the Mobile app work in sync with the existing Classter SIS?
The new application has been developed with the purpose to boost and expand the functionality of Classter web app from pcs and laptops to mobile devices. If you are a parent, student or teacher using the Classter all-in-one student and learning management system, you will be able to access your user profile from anywhere, anytime.
The app is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store for free download.
Functionality for each specific user type.
- Access all communications between yourself and Administrators of the Institution and your children’s Teachers.
- Stay informed with announcements concerning the institution. Keep informed about Events, Exams, School Trips and much more!
- Keep track of your children’s academic performance on the go.
- Even from a remote location, you can monitor your children’s attendance and homework.
- With the help of the Calendar, you can have an extra tool to keep track of your responsibilities and your children’s responsibilities toward the institution.
- Students can communicate with their teachers and the staff of the educational institution. They can send emails to their teachers for help regarding homework or upcoming exams, projects etc.
- They can be informed through announcements about, your upcoming school trip, a school event or even in case of emergency.
- Not only that, but they can always check your marks and monitor your performance.
- Students keep track of the absences and presences in school to make sure you are within acceptable limits.
- Check your calendar for upcoming exams, project deadlines and much more.
- Stay connected with your Students and their Parents through email or internal messages. Co-ordinate with your colleagues, be they Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Staff or Administrators.
- Stay informed with announcements concerning all institution activities and events. Be reminded of all your outstanding work, e.g Marking.
- Check your calendar for upcoming exam periods, staff meetings and student/parent meetings.
- Take student absences and markdown student tardiness or presences in the subjects you teach.
How can I offer the mobile app functionality to my students, their parents and teachers?
The Classter Mobile App is designed to work complementary to the online Classter platform and does not possess all the functionality the online platform has.
To use the application takes two steps:
- Users will need to download the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store and install it on their mobile devices.
- Your educational institution must have purchased the use of the mobile app and then enabled the use of the mobile app for Parents, Students and Teachers. For more info, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classter is a leading Student and Learning Management System provider and has always strived to offer a feature-rich system for institutions of every type all around the world. The development of this new mobile application only serves to confirm our practice of offering even more to educational institutions and everyone involved in the educational process. We’re planning is to enrich the mobile application even more in the near future to make the user experience even more frictionless. Stay tuned for the updates.