Classter’s key to success lies in its people.
We are always looking for talented and passionate individuals driven to lead. We are commited to help them develop to their maximum potential. Our people’s passion and their knowledge are our most profitable asset and that is why we invest in finding exceptional people, empowered to think independently and be innovative.
We are pleased that you have chosen to explore the possibility of joining our team.
Classter is looking for Technical Sales Managers. Our sales managers are responsible for building long-term customer relationships and overseeing sales.
As a Technical Sales Manager, you should work to meet the needs and wishes of customers, respond promptly to their inquiries, and create a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer-focused. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the growth of our business by building successful, long-term customer relationships.
You will successfully complete this job by:
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of the Classter platform
- Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers
- Effective demonstrating Classter in online meetings
- Traveling within Greece (or globally) to demonstrate the Classter product and educate potential customers about its features
- Fully understanding customer needs and requirements
- Providing advice on the advantages of Classter
- Convincing potential customers to buy Classter, leading price negotiations and closing sales
- Advising customers about updates and new technologies
- Being familiar with competitors' activities and products
- Putting together proposals and tender documents
- Meeting sales and commission targets
- Effectively using our CRM platform
We require as a minimum:
- Hands on experience in technical, software or project sales and the ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Communication skills, ability to build good relationships with others
- Negotiating Skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving approach
- Ability to deal with pressure (the work is target-led)
- Professional English skills
An ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience in the educational sector
- Experience in public tenders
- Excellent knowledge of one of the following languages: German, French, Arabic or another European language
We provide an attractive, innovative and international working environment.
Job Location: Kavala, Greece (preferably). Distance work is also possible.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or fill the form in this page
- Technical Sales Manager (Greece): SM-Gr
- Technical Sales Manager (Internationally): SM-Int