We are looking for a Technical Writer that will join our Marketing and Content team.
As a Technical Writer and editor, you’ll play a key role in helping our customers succeed by creating, maintaining, and improving documentation that supports Classter customers.
At Classter, we view documentation as a key part of customer support and retainment. Working at the intersection of users and Classter product offering, you will develop an understanding of user needs and help them get the most out of our cloud-based platform.
You’ll be a thought partner with our product development teams, combining your communication skills with empathy for users and product knowledge. Your work will primarily be on written documentation, but may also include interactive tutorials, recorded demonstrations, or other communication channels.
Technical Writer Responsibility
• Create user documentation in partnership with developers and business teams (Marketing, Customer Support, Onboarding)
• Review and edit documentation to maintain a high level of quality.
• Identify, triage, and resolve needs in documentation.
• Maintain style guides and best practices for writing, improving, and publishing documentation.
• Produce simple how-to video tutorials.
• Collaborate with marketing team to ensure that the documentation, including the use of terminology, is consistent with marketing materials and the Classter’s website and Knowledge Base
Technical Writer Requirements:
• Experience writing for SaaS documentation
• Experience of creating documentation for a range of audiences, from end users to developers
• The ability to absorb technical information quickly and to explain it in a clear, concise way
• Ability to multitask, context switch and manage own work to deadline
• Well organized with a high attention to detail
• Excellent written skills in English
Kavala, Greece (preferably) or remote.
Job code: TW
We provide an attractive, innovative, and international working environment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below
— About Classter —
Classter is a venture-backed, fast-growing, global, school and learning management platform on Microsoft cloud. Based in Kavala, Greece, the company works with Universities, Schools, and other educational institutions in more than 30 countries.