Classter offers advanced curriculum tools. Classter Admission module allows students to be enrolled online to multiple educational programs and curriculum planning. The curriculum may consist of a personalized set of subjects (mandatory or optional) responding to the student’s needs. Students or parents in K12 type of schools can be enrolled or apply for any subject included in their curriculum using dynamically specified rules that may be configured by end users or IT administrators using an advanced curriculum configuration tool.
Additionally, the tool allows users to set rules such as the total number of subjects allowed or required, pre-requisite subjects and much more. Moreover, Classter has two different tools and methods supported for curriculum planning. One for K12 type of institutes and one for adaptive, personalized curriculum planning used mainly in Higher Education or in academies that employ adaptive curriculum structures.
Core’s features are the following
- Multiple Institutes, Locations & Adaptive Terminology
- Educational Programs & School Registration Management
- Contacts Detailed Cards & Confidential Info
- Curriculum Development
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Subjects & Groups Management
- Additional Services
- Timetable Management
- Year to year transfers
- Document Management
- Automated User Management
- Employees & Other Contacts
- Personal Data & Demographics